Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Beginning...

I am so excited to start this blog and share with others the journey I have been on now for the last few years...the journey of self discovery.

You see I grew up without having any belief in their being a power greater than ourselves. Its a lonely world and a tough journey when you think you are all alone, isn't it?

Then I met a gentleman named Dr Ron Rubin who introduced me to a book I read called Many Lives, Many Master by Dr Brian Weiss. That was probably almost 5 years ago now. I read that book and it began to open my mind and heart that there is something else out there in the universe...whatever you want to call it it: Jesus, God, The Universe, Krishna... that there is something larger than ourselves.

Then, the next book I read which has become my go to text is called Conversations with God Book 1 by Neale Donald Walsch. This book REALLY opened my heart and mind.

My goal in this blog is going to be to show YOU how I started the journey and process to self discovery and how I am now consciously creating the life I WANT. I plan to help you and give you the tools so that you too can find your JOY.

I will share with you best practices, how to meditate, how to do "the work" each day... what texts and tools are available to you.

My commitment to you is that you will realize your full potential and life a joyous life of your own creation!

Many blessings to you,
Marni

No comments:

Post a Comment